File Formats - SPSS Sav File
The Export Data page in Codeit offers the option to export data in the SPSS Sav file fomat.
This page explains some of the details of this file format in Codeit.
- One Variable within the project must be set as the Record Id variable.
- Headers are added to the file as one per SPSS Variable. The naming of these variables follows the standard Codeit export variable naming convention.
- Variables without a codeframe attached are exported as string values.
- Variables with a codeframe assigned are exported as "F8" (Fortran, Width 8) numeric values
- Variables with a codeframe assigned are also exported with codeframe labels attached