Introducing Codeit Verify
In the life-cycle of a typical coding wave, it is common for a Supervisor or Analyst to perform Quality Assurance checks on the codes applied.
Codeit offers a dedicated "Verify" tool designed for this purpose.
Overall Design Goals
The main design goals of the Verify tool are as follows:
- Provide a method to check coders work, and the work of the AI
- Keep the user interface consistent with the Block Coding user interface
- Provide an audit trail of checking to assist with compliance
The key features of the Verify tool are as follows:
- Filter data by specified coders
- Select all records or a random percentage or records
- Work with records in a very similar way to Block Coding
- Make adjustments to the Codeframe
- Make corrections and change codes applied
- Mark each item as approved or rejected
Here are a set of pages that cover these aspects in more detail: